Storm Water Management
How Can I Help?
What homeowners can do:
Participate in a survey :
Fill out this form and send to the Township Manager’s attention at:
2501 Bath Road
Bristol, PA 19007
You Can Help Managing Storm Water By Volunteering:
1. Participate in a stream or creek cleanup within the Township.
2. Plant trees along a pond, stream or creek.
3. Stencil storm drains with warnings about dumping.
4. Organize a neighborhood pollution watch.
* If you are interested in any of these programs contact the Township Manager at email@example.com
** Students can earn community service hours!!!!
What businesses can do:
Powered by Savvy Software